Buttermilk White Bread Mix for Machine or Oven
Looking for a soft, moist homemade bread? Try this.
When moms want a nice, soft bread for their kids but they don't want a store bread with all the preservatives and the store texture, this is what we recommend. Make it in the oven or in a bread machine.
- Makes a large 1 3/4 pound loaf of homemade bread
- Made with real buttermilk and butter for a soft, moist texture
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes a fresh homemade bread without the preservatives found in store bread
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
This is the kids' choice--soft and moist. This is what moms choose--fresh homemade bread with real ingredients and without the preservatives of store bread. You'll feel good about serving them this bread.
You make a great bread for not a lot of money. Because it's a simple bread with easy ingredinets, it doesn't cost much. And each mix makes one large loaf of wholesome homemade bread.
"This bread is "Oh My God" GOOD!!!!!!!!!! We have ordered a lot of mix's since we bought our bread machine and this one is by far the best mix ever! We just ordered another 5 pack. You have to try this mix and if you don't love it you don't like bread!!!"--Duane Heda
"I have found the one bread that we all agree on. I make a 2# loaf. The temp of the water is important and I also add a little extra butter. Wonderful taste and great toast."--Sandy03
Look what you can make with your Easy Homemade Bread Mix!
- Make bread in your bread machine!
- Make bread in a bread pan or make a free standing loaf.
- Make great sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, and panini sandwiches. (Like the bacon, lettuce, and tomato one shown here.)
- Make hard or soft dinner rolls. Each mix makes a dozen nice rolls.
This is a staff favorite--and a favorite of their kids!
Look what they're saying on Amazon!
"This is really great stuff. Wonderful tasting and really works in the bread machine. No fuss, no mess. Good Deal!"--Movie Man
"This is really great bread. It tastes great without too much of a yeasty taste. Enjoy!"--Denise
"Great tasting bread, will continue to stock my pantry with it."--Bill S.
"Great, tasty bread"--Jennifer S. Sager
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
INGREDIENTS: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), bread base (salt, fermented wheat flour, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate), malted wheat flour, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, enzymes, sourdough flavor (wheat flour, tumaric acid with partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium diacetate, lactic acid silicon dioxide). This product contains wheat, soy and diary products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts or tree nuts.