If you love the buttery sweet texture of pecan sandies, try these tropical no-bake cookies.
These tropical orange and coconut no-bake cookies are sweet, tender cookies made with pecans and just a touch of orange. They taste and look great. Don’t be afraid to bring these to the next party. Everyone will be surprised to hear that these are no-bake cookies.
Tropical Orange and Coconut No-Bake Cookie Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the cookie crumbs, powdered sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix in the orange juice and melted butter. Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the coconut.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm.
(Updated from May 21, 2014)