Make this scrumptious stuffed French toast with a sliced strawberry and cream cheese filling. Top it off with a lemon syrup, and your French toast will taste like a strawberry-lemon cheesecake.
Not a Fan of Strawberry Stuffed French Toast?
If you’re not a fan of strawberries, use raspberries or your favorite fruit instead. You can still use the cream cheese pastry filling, or you can use a different one like Bavarian cream pastry filling instead.
We have plenty of options to choose from, so pick your favorite.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast Recipe
- Slice the strawberries. A strawberry slicer slices them thinly, the perfect size, and is quick and easy. Sprinkle a little sugar over the strawberries to sweeten them.
- Make French toast. Keep warm in a tortilla keeper or in a 200-degree oven.
- Spread cream cheese pastry filling on half of the slices.
- Spread sliced strawberries over the cream cheese. Top with the other slices of French toast.
- Serve with warm lemon syrup.
- How to Bake Like a Pro with Pastry Fillings! We use pastry fillings in anything from French toast to turnovers and cinnamon rolls to give any treat a burst of flavor.
- How to Make Scrumptious Weekend Breakfasts! Make 12 more scrumptious lazy weekend breakfasts like diner-style hash browns, banana bread French toast, and restaurant-quality pancakes.
- Tips for French Toast! These great tips will help you to never have overcooked, soggy, or flavorless French toast again.
- French Fried PB&J Stuffed French Toast! Often, we make PB&J as a simple sandwich, but this battered and fried French toast sandwich takes the classic pairing to the next level.
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking Club.”
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!