Roast the garlic, oil, cheese, and herbs in the oven on a baking sheet. Use what you need and save the rest in a paper bag in the refrigerator.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon medium coarse sea salt (consider roasted garlic sea salt)
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the herbs and Parmesan cheese in a blender or food processor until finely chopped. Add the olive oil.
- Spread the chopped garlic, herbs, and oil mixture on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the mixture for 20 minutes stirring twice while cooking. Check on it before the 20 minutes is up; the garlic should be golden and crispy, but not burned.
- Add more olive oil as desired at serving time.