1 White Cake Mix
Ingredients for cake mix
1 8-ounce box of cream cheese
1 cup of shortening
1 teaspoon raspberry flavor
1 pound of powdered sugar
2 to 5 tablespoons milk (to desired thickness)
Raspberry tidbits for decoration
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Add raspberry tidbits, white chocolate chips and 1 teaspooon raspberry flavor to the cake mix.
- Prepare cupcakes according to package directions and baking times.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, shortening, and flavor.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add milk until the frosting is your desired thickness. (Thicker frosting will decorate better. Thinner will spread easily with a knife. Thicker frosting was used in the picture above.)
- Once cupcakes are cooled, apply the frosting on each cupcake with a decorating bag using a star tip. We used our Deluxe Cookie and Cake Decorating Set.
- Sprinkle the top of each cupcake with some of the remaining raspberry tidbits or any sprinkle.