This mountain blueberry no-churn ice cream uses the same template as the Plum Crazy ice cream. Instead of dried fruit, we used frozen fruit. Instead of plum syrup, we used blueberry. The no-churn ice cream makes it a much easier recipe to follow and takes a lot less time and effort as well.
The Mountain Blueberry No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup individually frozen blueberries
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup Blueberry Gourmet Syrup
1. Lightly press the blueberries so that most of them split open. Set aside.
2. Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and gourmet syrup.
4. Gently fold the blueberries into the mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into a one-quart pan or baking dish and freeze.
Baker’s note: With this mountain blueberry no-churn ice cream recipe, you can use our Frozen Treat Maker to make icicle-type ice cream treats on a stick.
(Updated from May 13, 2014)