Here you will find recipes for potato salads, biscuits, and omelets—all made with mashed potatoes.
But this is a work-in-process. We are working on other recipes for leftover mashed potatoes. If you would like those recipes when complete, tell us where to send them.
Nine more recipes for leftover mashed potatoes
It’s the same bulk mixes that the restaurants use. It takes about 15 minutes to add water and bring the water to a boil.
Then it’s like eating at a fine restaurant.
And no more hassle making gravy.
Other Articles You May be Interested In
- The Potato Ricer: The End of Gummy Potatoes
- How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- Merri Ann’s Crockpot Potatoes
- How to Make Crispy Hash browns
- How to Use Your Leftover Ham
- 13 Ways to Make Mashed Potatoes
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!