Ah, these chocolate chip no-bake cookie balls are like eating sophisticated, nutty chocolate chip cookie dough! And it won’t make you sick! The pecans work well with the chocolate. If you like, dust these with powdered sugar.
Chocolate Chip No-Bake Cookie Ball Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cups powdered sugar (optional)
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the cookie crumbs, powdered sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix in the cream and melted butter. Add the chocolate chips. Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the optional powdered sugar if desired.
Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm. Store them until use in the refrigerator.
(Updated from May 21, 2014)