This is a quick and simple garlic bread made with a jar of artichoke tomato bruschetta, so it’s super quick, easy, and a bit different from your typical garlic bread.
- 1 1-pound loaf French or Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 to 8 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups of Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta or to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bread in half diagonally and spread butter on both pieces. Grill in a pan or on a grill until toasted.
- Mash the garlic and mix it with the bruschetta. Spread the mixture onto grilled bread.
- Heat the bread in the oven just until warm.
(Updated from May 22, 2014)