It’s funny. For years I thought vanilla whipped cream was just fine. Now I find it boring.
When we want to create a buzz in the store, serve them something with fancy whipped cream.
Here is a list of all-time favorites!
1. If I had to go the rest of life with only one whipped cream, it would be Caramel Whipped Cream. If you are serving apple pie, make Cinnamon Caramel Whipped Cream with a teaspoon of good cinnamon added.
2. Salted Nut Caramel Whipped Cream is caramel whipped cream with chopped salted snack nuts folded in. The contrast of crunchy nuts against pillowy soft whipped cream and the salty against the sweet is fantastic.
3. It didn’t take us long to make Peanut Butter Whipped Cream. Add crunchy peanut butter and then chopped salted peanuts for more crunch.
We want whipped cream that will hold up for hours. We add meringue powder as a stabilizer. (If you add enough meringue powder, you can turn it into a frosting–but that’s for another day.)
If your whipped cream starts to melt, rewhip it.
4. But you can also use cream cheese for a stabilizer. Strawberry Cheesecake Whipped Cream is darned good. Try it on strawberry shortcakes.
7. We have had people turn around and come back to the store to see how we make Birthday Cake Whipped Cream. Butterscotch Whipped Cream is very good.
But don’t stop there. Be creative with flavors. We’ve made Key Lime Whipped Cream, Cherry Chocolate Whipped Cream, and Strawberry Lime Whipped Cream.
I think we have one of the best selections of professional grade flavors found anywhere.