Banana Cream Pie French Toast
I love banana cream pie! So, this banana cream pie French toast is how I get my morning fix. And it’s way easy and fast!
You’ll be making stuffed French toast here—unless you don’t want to. (If you don’t want to, just put Bavarian cream between two cooked French toast pieces—like you would make a sandwich.) Then drizzle it with scrumptious syrup.
We recommend Banana Buttermilk Syrup. Unless, you don’t like lots of caramel drizzled over the bananas on an ice cream sundae. Then you can top it off with one of those spray cans of whipped cream.
You now have been introduced to one of the most scrumptious breakfast concoctions on the planet. Enjoy!
Scrumptious Banana Cream Pie French Toast Recipe
- Bavarian cream pastry filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 to 8 slices of bread
- In a flat dish, mix the eggs and milk.
- Spread Bavarian cream filling and slices of banana between two slices of bread as if making a sandwich.
- Place the sandwich in the egg mixture, let it soak for a moment, and then repeat on the other side.
- Cook on a hot grill as for French toast. The temperature should be slightly lower than normal to allow the heat to penetrate to the filling. Serve with buttermilk syrup and a dollop of whipped cream.