4-Pack Cinnamon Chips, Large 30 oz (120 oz total)
These are the best cinnamon chips you've ever tasted! Guaranteed!
Like chocolate, cinnamon chips melt at extended temperatures of 93 degrees or above. The Prepared Pantry is not liable for melted chips. (Even if they arrive melted they can be broken or chopped apart and still used.)
Turn breads, cupcakes, pancakes, muffins, and desserts into something very special.
- Make the best banana bread in the neighborhood by adding cinnamon chips.
- Make incredible zucchini bread, with your leftover zucchini.
- Make your Saturday morning pancakes special by throwing in some cinnamon chips.
You'll find hundreds of uses! If cinnamon is good in a recipe, cinnamon chips are better. Use these chips in all kinds of recipes. Add them to almost any recipe that calls for cinnamon--you'll add a burst of cinnamon in every bite. They're made with real cinnamon for an intense cinnamon flavor!
Add them to breads, muffins, cookies, and pancakes, use the following amounts. Always add them right at the end of the mixing or kneading process.
- For pancakes, add 2/3 cup for each pound of pancake mix
- For yeast breads, add 3/4 cup per loaf
- For sweet breads, add 1 cup per loaf
- For cookies, add 1 1/2 to 2 cups per 4 dozen batch
- For muffins, add 1 cup per twelve muffin
- For a sheet cake, add 1 to 1 1/2 cups per large cake
This is a Prepared Pantry exclusive! These are sold by the truckload to the national bakeries but you can buy them only at The Prepared Pantry.
Add these to your cart and bake something extraordinary tomorrow!
Search our website for these amazing recipes:
- Raggedy Ann Cinnamon Chip Muffins
- Cinnamon Chip Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Cinnamon Burst Sour Cream Zucchini Bread
Ingredients: Sugar, palm oil, cinnamon, non-fat dry milk, and soy lecithin (an emulsifier). This product contains soy, dairy, and may contain trace amounts of wheat, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.