When the day just has to be perfect, make this gourmet aebleskiver.
- Large mix. Each mix makes three large batches of 12 to 15 aebleskiver.
- Syrup mix included to make three cups of luscious syrup.
- Quick and easy to make. If you can make pancakes, you can make aebleskiver.
- Loaded with pecan pieces in a banana Danish pastry.
- Makes crisp, light, and tender authentic pastries.
Fill them with jam or a pastry filling. Dust them with powdered sugar! Any way you serve them , they're terrific.
We recommend our Bavarian cream pastry filling. The two-pound pastry filling is enough for approximately nine batches (three mixes). Use leftover filling to fill cupcakes, a layer cake, to make stuffed French toast, or to serve with pancakes or waffles.
Select an aebleskiver pan or other mixes here.
Ingredients for the aebleskiver: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, pecans, buttermilk (dry cultured skim milk), baking powder, natural and artificial flavors, and salt. This mix contains wheat, tree nuts, and dairy products and may contain traces of soy, or eggs.
Ingredients for a vanilla cream syrup: Sugar, buttermilk, corn syrup solids, baking soda, and natural and artificial flavors. This mix contains dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts or tree nuts.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Q79-S
- Weight: 1.59lb