Tucson Cantina Bread Machine Mix
"This is simply EXTRAORDINARY bread!"
Tucson Cantina bread is a traditional Southwest bread that works for both sandwiches and as a complement to a meal.
- Made with sour cream, a blend of Mexican spices, and cilantro.
- It's flavorful but not hot, an estimated "4" on a scale of 1 to 10.
- A fun heritage bread to serve with Mexican dishes.
- The sour cream makes it particularly soft and moist.
- This mix makes a large loaf, about 1 pound, 10 ounces.
- This mix is designed for a bread machine but can be baked in the oven.
Give this flavorful bread a try. Enjoy an authentic Southwest bread from yesteryear.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: M106-1
- Weight: 1.11lb