Easy Strawberry Pie Kit--with free strawberry slicer. Makes 2 pies.
Make two pies for just a few bucks!
Get a free slicer worth $7.49!
You will get:
- Just-Add-Water Professional Pie Crust Mix, Regular 19 oz size. Make two single pie crusts or one double.
- Two tubs of strawberry glace
- FREE! Strawberry, Mushroom, and Egg Slicer, a $7.49 value. TN986
Make your pies as easy as 1-2-3 in about 20 minutes each.
1. Just add water and make an attractive, flaky, professional pie crust.
2. Use your slicer to cut attractive, uniform sliced strawberries.
3. Load the berries in the pie shell and spoon the glace over it.
This is the same pie crust mix that many bake shops use. You'll get a delightful, flaky crust every time.
How to Bake Your Pie Crust
- Follow the directions on the package.
- Measure what you need into a bowl for your stand-type mixer. Add the water and mix with the paddle for about a minute or until a smooth dough ball forms.
- Dust the counter with a little flour and roll the dough to a scant 1/4-inch.
- Lift a larger-than-your-pie circle to the pie pan. Form the crust. Forming it as shown is an easy way to make a decorative crust.
- Bake the crust in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the crust just barely starts to brown.
To Assemble Your Pie
- While your pie shell is baking, prepare your berries using the strawberry slicer. You will need about four cups of berries for each pie.
- Load the berries into the pie shell.
- Pour the contents of the glace container over the berries.
Chill the pie before serving. Add whipped cream if desired.
About the Strawberry, Mushroom, and Egg Slicer
A straw is an easy way to hull your berries before slicing.
- Cuts strawberry prep time by 2/3's
- Dishwasher safe
- What we use in our test kitchen.
- Works for mushrooms, eggs, and olives too.