Salted Water Rolls (Bread, Bun, and Roll Mix)
This is a cousin to soft pretzel bread. It tastes a little like pretzel bread.
It's got a chewy crust. And it's lightly salted. It's terrific! Try it.
- It makes great dinner rolls, it makes a nice loaf of bread, and you'll make incredible sandwich and burger buns.
- It's easy, one of the easiest breads ever to make. Just mix, form the rolls, let them rise on a baking sheet, and bake. (You do not have to let them rise twice like most breads.)
- Topped with a mixture of black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, and pink Himalayan salt. (Packet included)
- SAF yeast packet included.
- Packaged in Mylar bags for freshness.
It makes great dinner rolls, it makes a nice loaf of bread, and you'll make incredible sandwich and burger buns.
The old Delaware Salted Water Rolls were dipped in boiling salt water before baking. We worked with an old baker from Delaware to develop these rolls. He said that we nailed it without the boiling.
Make really good salted artisan bread with this easy mix.