- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FC001
- Weight: 0.25lb
Make better seafood. Discover the secret of the restaurants.
This Gresham and Myers Seafood Rub adds a touch of spice to any grilled, baked, or saut?ed fish or seafood. It adds a ton of flavor with just a touch of heat. It works great with Cajun cooking.
Made with garlic, lemon, celery, onion, paprika, and other spices. Each classy tin holds nearly 2/3 cup of premium spices.
To use, coat one pound of salmon or other fish or seafood with two tablespoons of seasoning.
- To make a citrus-honey rubbed salmon or other fish fillet, mix one tablespoon of Gresham and Myers Seafood Seasoning and Rub with a teaspoon of lemon, lime, or orange juice, a teaspoon a zest, a teaspoon of oil, and a tablespoon of honey. Coat the flesh side of the fish with the mixture and grill for a delicious main dish.
- To make a marinade for a one-pound fillet, mix two tablespoons of Gresham and Myers Seafood Seasoning and Rub with two tablespoons water, two tablespoons olive oil, a teaspoon of white wine vinegar, and just a touch of dill weed. Marinade for two hours before cooking.
Use this also in your seafood batter, coating, or boil for an extraordinary dinner.
Use this seasoning to discover wonderful new ways to enjoy seafood. If your family and friends aren't impressed with the seafood you cook, contact us and we'll give your money back.
See our blog post: How to Bake Salmon in Less Than 20 Minutes or see additional recipes below.
1 salmon fillet
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Gresham and Meyers Seafood Rub and Seasoning
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Place the fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Spread mayonnaise over the fillet and sprinkle with seafood rub.
Fold the foil over the fillet and place it on the grill. Cook for twelve minutes per inch of thickness at the thickest part. Serve immediately.
G & M Clam Chowder
8 oz Thick Cut Bacon, diced
3 lbs of Clams, canned
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Flour
2 Cups Heavy Cream
1 Small Onion, diced
3 Ribs Celery, diced
1 lb Potatoes, diced
2 Tablespoons G&M Seafood Rub
1. Pour clam juice into a large pan and add potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
2. Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, drain all but 1 TBS of drippings. Add onion and celery and cook until softened. Add butter. When melted, add flour and cook until slightly colored.
3. Stir vegetable mixture into potatoes and add clams. When chowder is thickened add cream and Seafood Rub.
Gourmet seasoning and rub for seafood.