Dad's Famous Homemade Butterscotch Cookie Mix Regular Size (1 lb 1 oz)
If you want really good butterscotch chip cookies and you don't mind paying a buck or two more, get these. They're worth it.
It's a big mix, over two pounds and makes 32 big cookies or 45 regular sized cookies. You're getting over a third of a pound of chips in each mix and a quarter of a pound of walnuts.
No wonder it costs a little more. But when you taste the cookies, you won't care.
- One extra large mix--over two pounds--to make a lot of cookies.
- Loads of butterscotch chips--1/4 pound in each mix.
- Over 1/3 pound of walnuts chunks--packaged separately.
- Made with brown sugar and caramel flavor.
- Easy to make. You add only butter and eggs.
Try these cookies and see how good they really are.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liqueur, cocoa butter, butteroil, soy lecithin, and vanilla), molasses (molasses, maltodextrin), sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, salt, baking soda, natural and artificial flavors. This product contains wheat, soy, and tree nuts and may contain traces of dairy, peanuts, and egg products.