Awesome Chubby Cherry Cheesecake Skillet Cobbler Kit
Do you need a killer dessert that you can put together quickly and to amaze your guests?
Well, we've got you covered.
When you learn how easy it is to make this awesome Cherry Cobbler, you'll have your killer dessert.
- Comes with both the Skillet Cobbler Mix and a Chubby Cherry Filling
- Add the optional cream cheese filling (it makes four large cobblers) or use the recipe below
- Very little prep time. Throw together the simple mix, add the cherries, and add the filling. Prep time should be less than ten minutes.
Put both the cream cheese filling and the cherries on top of the batter. Both sink to the bottom while baking. It's a classy recipe!
The filling is a great product!
- Since it makes four cobblers, it's a great buy. Chances are you'll save money over buying the cream cheese and making it from scratch.
- It's quick and easy. Clip the corner and squeeze about a fourth of it across your cobbler batter. Put a paper clip on the corner and store for up to six months in your refrigerator.
- Make more cobblers or use it to fill cupcakes, use it on pancakes or crepes, make stuffed french toast, or spread it between cake layers.
To make your skillet cobbler, just follow the package directions. You will need an 11 to 12-inch skillet or 9x13-inch baking dish.
This cobbler will blow them away! They'll love it! They'll likely ask you for the recipe!
- If you want to be famous in the neighborhood, take this to the next church supper.
- If you want to be the star with the in-laws, take this cobbler to the next reunion.
- If your sweetheart is having a bad day, make this cobbler.
- If you love Dutch oven cooking, take this kit camping with you.
- If you want to do something extra special nice for your neighbors (and show off your cooking skills), run this cobbler over.
Because you'll make this often, get several.
Because the cream cheese package makes four, get the optional cream cheese package. The cream cheese package means you can make this in a heartbeat.
See what others say about Skillet Cobblers:
To make the cream cheese filling from scratch:
- One large egg
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the cream cheese and the sugar together with the paddle attachment of your stand-type mixer.
- Add the egg and the vanilla. Mix well.
- Assemble and bake the cobbler according to package instructions.
For Skillet Cobbler Instructions: https://www.preparedpantry.com/blog/skillet-cobbler-instructions/
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, dairy solids, leavening, flavor, salt. This mix contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.