Carrot Cake (from a Vanilla Bean Baby Cakes Mix) Limit 1
Use this mix to make a great 9 x 13-inch carrot cake. You just add cinnamon, nuts, and grated carrots. It's easy and makes the same great cake we serve in our store in Rigby, Idaho.
Easy Carrot Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Vanilla Bean Cake Mix
3/4 cup grated carrots
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 cup nuts
1 four-ounce package of cream cheese (or 1/2 of an eight-ounce block), softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
pinch of salt
1 tablespoonmeringue powder
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cake batter in stand type mixer, per package instructions.
- Add the grated carrots, cinnamon, and nuts to the cake batter. Mix just until combined.
- Spread batter in a greased or parchment lined 9X13 cake pan and bake for 23 minutes at 325 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan on a wire rack. If you are using parchment paper, grab the edges of the paper and lift to transfer it to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
- For the frosting, cream the granulated sugar with the cream cheese. Add the other ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
This is the mix we've use to make the fancy cupcakes and desserts. It's made with real vanilla bean pieces.
This is your basic white cake taken to a new level. If you don't love this mix, we'll give you your money back.
- Make 20 to 24 cupcakes.
- Make a 9 x 13-inch sheet cake or a 9 x 9-inch extra deep cake.
- Make a standard-sized bundt cake.
- Make an 8 or 9-inch layer cake.
Just add water, eggs, and oil.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner), Egg, Soy Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors, and Vanilla Beans.