Everyone loves cookies. On this page you will find cookie mixes,
recipes, techniques, tools, and supplies plus free e-books.
Tools and Equipment for Baking Cookies
- Three Tier Cooling Racks These stacking racks take up less counter space. Plus with 3 1/2 inches of space under each rack, there is much better air circulation so your cookies cool much faster.
- Large Professional Baking Sheet The right baking sheet makes a real difference! You need a baking sheet that bakes cookies evenly and releases them cleanly. Use the sheet the pro's use.
- Pro Cookie Dropper With a simple squeeze, you can scoop and drop cookie dough onto your baking sheet.
- The Serious Cook's Twelve Piece Measuring Set You'll wonder how you ever lived without these measures. Now when you need 2/3-cup of brown sugar, you'll measure once instead of measuring 1/3-cup twice. That means that you are twice as fast. And measuring once is more accurate than measuring twice.
- Small Decorating Set It's easy to decorate your cookies and cakes when you have the right equipment. This set includes eight different decorating tips, a one-half cup capacity icing syringe, instructions and recipes--everything you need to decorate as a pro.
See all of our cookie tools here>>
- Premium Pecan Halves These come from a high-volume supplier and they're much fresher than those found in the grocery store. They are packaged in Vista® resealable bags.
- Premium Korintje Cassia Cinnamon A good cinnamon will be spicy-sweet and smooth--not astringent with a chemical taste. This is so smooth that you can taste it with your finger and it will be spicy-pleasant. Use it in all your baking.
- Natural Turbinado Sugar Crystals Our turbinado sugar is large crystal sugar made from the initial processing of sugar cane. Since it is less processed, it still contains some of the natural cane syrup. That's what gives it the attractive blond color and mellow, distinctive taste.
- Premium walnut pieces You'll love these nuts. These are the same nuts that we have used in our mixes for years and are much fresher than those in the grocery store.
all cookie supplies & ingredients here >>
and Other Baking Chips
Learn to make the best chocolate chippers!
Free! Get "Everything You NEED to Know About Chocolate Chip Cookies" and make better cookies. Simply tell us where to send your free e-book.
- Be a better
baker with these guides—recipes, techniques, and tips. Collect
- From ANZAC
Biscuits to Yoyo’s, add these free recipes to your kitchen collection.
Every recipe is tested and most have photos.
all cookie recipes here >>
Learn to bake great cookies.
Free! Learn the art of great cookies with this three-volume "A Baker's Cookie Guide". Simply tell us where to send your three-volume e-book.
If you liked what you see here dont forget to sign up for our free newsletter.You will receive Bake it Better!—A Magazine of Techniques, Tips, and Recipes. It will be delivered to your computer once a week. Enjoy them all!
Be a better baker!
Get the most comprehensive home baking guide you have ever seen!
To get your free, 250-page book, How to Bake, just tell us where to send it. No purchase required. No obligation.
Make a world of Rice Krispies® treats!
How many kinds of Rice Krispies® treats can you make? Get this free e-book, "How to Make Rice Krispies® Treats: A Baking Guide". Simply tell us where to send it.
Techniques, Tips, and Articles