Gourmet Loganberry Jam by Pioneer Valley
Loganberries are cousins to raspberries but are the brightest, tartest, and most flavorful of the raspberry family. If you like a bright, tart, berry jam, you will love loganberry.
We taste-tested this jam, comparing loganberry with raspberry and marionberry. They are all three good but all are different.
- Made with premium fruit sweetened only with cane sugar
- No preservatives
- No corn syrup fillers to mask the flavor or the fruit.
- A sharper, brighter flavor than raspberry.
- Made with first quality fruit picked and quickly frozen until it goes into your jam
- Not diluted with water. (Some grocery store jams are as much as 40% water.)
- Handcrafted with care by a small, family-owned company
- Attractive hex glass jars containing eight ounces of premium jam
We guarantee your satisfaction
Because we love this jam, we grab a few cases whenever they become available.
You'll find this jam thick, rich, and flavorful and the perfect for your bread and muffins.
Don't miss this opportunity to catch this jam.
Add this to your cart and try the king of raspberry jams.
Loganberry is king of the raspberry jam family.