8 oz pkg cream cheese
4 cups powdered sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons huckleberry flavor
12 oz. pkg white chocolate wafers
3 drops purple food coloring (optional-our electric purple was perfect for some reason)
3/4 cup pecan halves or pieces (optional)
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time until smooth. Add the huckleberry flavor.
- Melt chocolate wafers in the microwave on or your stove top.
Stir in melted wafers & optional pecans.
- Barely stir in the food coloring just to make a swirled effect if desired.
- Spread into 8 inch square pan lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- With a wet knife, cut the fudge into small squares.