1 batch of brownies to fill a 9 x 13-inch baking dish (either a recipe or a mix)
Chocolate Frosting (see recipe below)
1/3 cup walnuts
3/4 cup mini-marshmallows
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup caramel topping
Whipped cream (optional)
Maraschino cherries (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour your brownie batter into a lightly greased 14-inch round nonstick pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center of the brownie.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Invert the giant brownie onto a cutting board or another pan and then onto a large plate or platter for serving.
- Spread the chocolate frosting over the brownie.
- Sprinkle the walnuts, mini-marshmallows and chocolate chips over the frosting.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Serve with whipped cream and cherries.
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup cocoa
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup milk
- Cream the butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk (a little at a time until it reaches the desired consistency) until smooth.