This uses the same template as the Plum Crazy ice cream. Instead of dried fruit, we used frozen. Instead of plum syrup, we used blueberry.
1 1/4 cup individually frozen blueberries
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup Blueberry Gourmet Syrup
1. Lightly press the blueberries so that most of them split open. Set aside.
2. Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and gourmet syrup.
4. Gently fold the blueberries into the mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into a one-quart pan or baking dish and freeze.
Baker’s note: With this recipe, you can use our Frozen Treat Maker to make icicle-type ice cream treats on a stick.