Chicken fingers are quick and easy to make, perfect for a picnic or an outing on the patio. Serve them with barbeque sauce or sweet and sour for kids or fancier sauce for the adults. We think you’ll find these good enough and easy enough that you’ll make them year-around.
4 chicken breasts
1 1/4 cup crushed cornflakes
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 large eggs
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Cut the chicken breasts into strips 3/8-inch thick.
2. Mix the crushed cornflakes, cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk the eggs in another medium bowl.
4. Prepared a baking sheet by lining the pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil.
5. Dip the chicken strips in the eggs and then roll them in the crumb mixture. Place the strips on the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Serve with a sauce.