This is an absolutely scrumptious dessert and very easy to make. Except for ten minutes in the oven with the crumb crust, it’s a no-bake pie.
This pie can be made in a deep dish pie pan or a nine-inch springform pan. With a fragile crumb crust, we prefer a springform pan and we used our Classy Glass-Base Springform Pan.
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (one packet)
1/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1. Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter in a nine-inch pie pan or springform pan. Mix until the crumbs have absorbed the butter and the mixture is uniform.
2. Press the crumbs across the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
3. Bake for ten minutes at 350 degrees.
1 8-ounce packet of cream cheese, softened
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup limeade concentrate (not mixed with water)
green food coloring as desired
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth, light, and fluffy.
- Add the limeade concentrate and continue beating until smooth. Add the food coloring.
- Poor into the pie shell and place in the freezer. Garnish with whipped cream. Serve when nearly frozen.