1 pizza dough mix or recipe
1 lb of fruit pie filling (your choice of fruit)
streusel topping (see recipe below)
white icing drizzle (see recipe below)
Preheat oven to 425
- Roll your pizza dough out evenly in a 14-inch nonstick round pizza pan.
- Spread the pie filling evenly over the pizza dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the streusel over the fruit filling.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the streusel has melted slightly and the edges of the pizza crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and slide the pizza out of the pan and onto a cooling rack.
- Drizzle the icing over the pizza. Serve warm.
Brown Sugar and Nut Streusel Topping
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cold butter
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces.
- Stir the walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon together.
- Cut in the cold butter with a pastry knife or two table knives.
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- For the icing, mix the powdered sugar, extract and enough milk to form an icing of drizzling consistency.