This is a great, creamy combination of peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate.
What you’ll need:
- Brownies chopped into 1/2-inch pieces, Uncle Bob’s Extra Moist Brownies or equal
- Bavarian Cream Pastry Filling
- Peanut butter, Adams 100% peanut butter or equal
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate dessert sauce
You’ll need a trifle bowl or deep glass bowl for presentation. Use clear glasses for individual servings.
- Place a layer of brownie pieces in the bottom of the bowl or glass.
- Mix the Bavarian cream and peanut butter together with about twice as much Bavarian cream as peanut butter but whatever tastes right for you.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter Bavarian cream over the brownie pieces.
- Spread a layer of bananas over the peanut butter Bavarian cream.
- Repeat the layers until the dish is full.
- Top with whipped cream and then drizzle with the chocolate sauce. If you like, garnish with chopped peanuts, and a maraschino cherry.