1 pizza crust mix or recipe made per directions
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, finely diced
2 large cloves of garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1 12-ounce can artichoke hearts (not marinated)
1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese
Italian spices as desired
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Form the pizza dough into a pizza crust. Let it rest for ten minutes.
2. Steep the sun dried tomatoes for ten minutes in hot water. Drain the water and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Mince the garlic and mix it with two tablespoons of the olive oil. Spread the mixture over the crust.
4. Drain the artichoke hearts, chop them if needed, and spread them over the crust. Spread the sun dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the cheeses evenly over the vegetables. Add pizza spice if desired. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the toppings.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is baked and the cheeses are bubbly.